REMOTE ACCESS INFORMATION:
The District 2 Councilor will conduct this meeting remotely via Zoom. If you are not able to attend live either in person or via Zoom, a recording will be available at portlandmaine.gov/DistrictMeetings following the meeting.
To ask a question during the meeting, you will need to use the “raise your hand” feature. To raise your hand via the telephone, please hit *9. You will be unmuted by the host when it is time for you to speak.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Passcode: 384361 Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US:+13017158592 or+13092053325 or+13126266799 or+16469313860 or+1929205
6099 or+13863475053 or+15642172000 or+16694449171 or+16699006833 or+1719359 4580 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 857 7385 5340
- Welcome and Introduction (Councilor Pelletier, 5 minutes)
- City Staff Presentations (10 minutes)
- CDBG Grant Information (Mary Davis, Acting Director of Housing & Economic Development)
- City Communications Information (Jessica Grondin, Director of Communications & Digital Services)
- Community Q&A (Councilor Pelletier, 75 Minutes)