WENA Board Meeting
November16, 2022, 7:00 pm, Zoom
Present: Roseanne Graef, Ian Jacob, Brian VanDussen, Barb DeSerres, Pamela Shaw, Liz Parsons, Kim Sutton, Leana Good-Simpson, Steve Scharf
2022/23 Officers and Board: Position. Board Term Expires.
Roseanne Graef. President 2024
Ian Jacob. Vice President 2025
Bryan VanDussen. Treasurer 2025
Barbara DeSerres. Secretary 2023
Pamela Shaw. Board 2023
Chip Martin. Board 2023
Leana Good-Simpson. Board 2024
Liz Parsons. Board 2024
Kim Sutton. Board 2024
Steve Scharf. Board. 2025
Neighborhood Meeting and Project Schedule:
- Quarterly social events or community projects will be held in February, April, August and October.
- February Project; West End Snapshots
- Funding for this project is available from grant money.
- Project description: Each participant. Submits 3 photos unique to the West End as follows; a location, a person, something from your home, with a brief description of each photo.
- Accepted photos will be professionally printed and mounted in poster format.
- A February reception to exhibit the posters will be held at Reiche School.
- Acceptance of proposal moved by Steve and seconded by Leana. Motion passed.
- Roseanne, Steve and Leana will publicize the project and find exhibit venues.
Discussion of Board Member Roles:
- It was proposed that each member of the board be responsible for a task to further the mission of WENA.
- Pamela will send out a brainstormed list of ideas for member jobs.
- Kim will keep the WENA website current.
- Liz and Pamela will work on a master membership list and contact list.